*Please note – the distillate used in the Boost Vape Carts is in majority a Delta-9 extracted distillate with added terpenes (flavour profiles) and Delta-8 extracted distillate. The clear colour and hints of orange hues in the carts are very normal due to the properties of the distillate and are safe to consume.
Save 10% when you buy the 5-Pack Boost Vape Cartridges – Mix and Match with up to 6 options to choose from!
By adding nothing but pure, lab-tested 90+% cannabinoid distillate rich in Delta-9 THC and naturally occurring terpenes found in some of the most popular strains on the market you know exactly what you are getting with every delicious hit.
Leave the guesswork out of your vaping and indulge with confidence in what you are consuming.
Strain Options available:
- Jungle Cake is a balanced hybrid that stems from a cross between Wedding Cake and White Fire #43. It earns it’s namesake with its sweet berry and marshmallow taste, as well an aroma that is quite earthy, carrying hints of spice. The high begins in your mind and slowly builds to create an uplifted feeling of joy. It’s a truly well-balanced hybrid as it contains near equal parts of limonene and b-caryophyllene. Limonene is the ideal terpene for hybrids as it offers an energetic buzz while at the same time preventing anxiety. Jungle Cake is a great strain for individuals who struggle with anxiety and/or depression as it instills a sense of tranquillity and may also make you feel more sociable.
- Blue Zkittlez is a delicious strain that has skyrocketed in popularity in recent years. By taking the sweet yet tart Zkittlez and adding the earthiness of Blue Diamond, we’re left with one of the most delicious and potent strains available today. A true indica, you can feel Blue Zkittlez from your head down to your toes, though it’s countered with a nice rush of energy. The strain is incredibly high in limonene which offers both a sense of euphoria as well as combats anxiety.
- Death Bubba is a very popular indica strain that hails from Vancouver, British Columbia. The strain is rich in a-pinene which, on top of helping improve memory, also acts as a bronchodilator, making it effective for those suffering from asthma by helping open your airways in the respiratory system. Death Bubba also contains humulene which, works to help suppress appetite, something that can be very beneficial when trying to avoid the munchies. A potent and sedating cross between Bubba Kush and Death Star, the strain is an instant favourite for many users, not only for its ability to relax your body as your mind soars but it’s delicious sweet pine taste, as well.
- God’s Green Crack has blown up in popularity over the last few years, quickly becoming many people’s go-to sativa, and for good reason too! A cross between God Bud and Green Crack, the incredibly frosty and colourful nugs are known to pack a super potent high! Perfect for getting whatever tasks you have in front of you do while still remaining calm and in control due to its high percentage of myrcene. Revered for its calming effects, as well as its ability to deal with inflammation, you could not ask for a more perfect terpene when it comes to both pain relief and relaxation!
- Durban Poison is a pure landrace strain, making it an unparalleled sativa. Named after the Durban Port in South Africa, the strain offers a delicious mix of herbs with tasty lemon zest. If you’re looking for a classic sativa that checks all the boxes, you owe it to yourself to try Durban Poison. The strain is rich in terpinolene making it perfect for anyone looking for a burst of energy! With that said, it also has a healthy amount of b-caryophyllene which helps quell any anxiety that some sativas rich in terpinolene can sometimes bring. The mix of the two predominant terpenes is a match made in heaven, or in this case, in South Africa!
- Made popular by the film of the same name, Pineapple Express, is a cross between two beloved sativas; Trainwreck and Hawaiian. The sativa dominant strain is perfectly named as it offers a yummy tropical fruity sweetness along with it’s potent yet balanced effects. The taste is unparalleled and certain to satisfy even the most discerning sweet tooth. The strain is rich in b-caryophyllene, as well as limonene, meaning it’s perfect for treating pain/inflammation, as well as depression and instead of replacing them with a sense of euphoria!